Pick & Paint Pick & Paint

Hmm...

Look mate,
I'ts good and stuff but I'd say I'd agree with the rewiew a few below my when he says it's not really for newgrounds. I know newgrounds often rates thing for everyone but the fact is people who visit newgrounds are teenage and up and frankly with all the mature content anyone younger than that really shouldn't be here. Your market is really on some kind of children's game website, there must be somewhere you can submit it. Having said that I thought it was a great flash and voted five I just don't think it will really take off here.

Robotcow's Pong Robotcow's Pong

Alright!

It was pretty fun and i'm sure i could play it for hours on end... ...but mabey that's just me. The concept wasn't very original, There were a few glitches and you should have a mute button but apart from that coool!

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

YAY I COMPLETED IT

Woo-hoo, great game, I actually completed it, the only thing I can sugest is have something really great when you buy the castle, like a video game system, and just have one little mini game. Great game! (btw I cheated the system on the computer shares, all I am saying is the little x helps)

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!

Woo hoo this is defiently one of the best adventure games I've played, graphics are great, music is great adventure is great, not too hard but not too easy, btw I'm glad I could do my part for humanity by restoring the lost Feng Shiay, and thanks to you I now know how to defend myself against a lamp monster! ty thanks man!

Orbox B Orbox B

Wow....

I absolutely love strategy/logic/puzzle games and this is one of the best I've played ever! The only problem I find is that if you quit out of it and go back in then you loose all your points :( but a great game, btw does anyone know how to get past lvl 28?

GameBalance responds: